(>'.')> Hope's GM Application <('.'<)

Go down

(>'.')> Hope's GM Application <('.'<)

Post  Hope on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:23 am

~ Hopes GM Application ~

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read through my application. I hope your search for an experienced GM will end here and I hope you find what you are looking for here. Smile

Name:
Alexahndria Ethel

Were do u live:
California/ U.S.

Experience?:
I have been playing multiple v55 as well as v62 servers for ages now. I'm familiar with the setups as well as operating as a GM. I have been a GM for LostMS, LetGoMS, SpiderMS, and as well as abc123story. I know all the important commands in being a GM as well as its rules. I'm a coder,banner maker, and as well as a site promoter. Im familiar with the majority of the commands of a GM and do not abuse my powers.

How can u help?
There are a variety of ways I can help this server. i can help by donating, promoting the site AKA voting. I have multiple computers which I can use to vote every 12 hours to climb us through the ranks and get your server up at the top and grow the community rapidly in a matter of days. I will monitor users for illegal activity as well as searching for abnormal activity within the server to provide a safe and HACKFREE community. In doing so, I will remove hackers, provide the reason why I did so, and keep the server organized and safe. I will provide donations, banners, coding, whatever you need assistance with. I can also provide new creative ideas to the community that will help make the users stay a satisfied one. I have created my very own events such as....

-Dawn of Essences
-Invasion of the Masses
-Bob's Redemption
-Scavanger Hunt Supreme

Got any new ideas:?
Yes, I have a wide variety of ideas I can introduce to you and your staff that will make this server unique and give thee users some stuff they have never seen before on a private server. Smile
However, I would share you these ideas to you personally in the game due to people checking others applications, and I do not want them to steal my work. >.<
I hope you understand <3

How long u will be online
Weekdays: 1-12 hours
Weekends: 24 hours

Can u code
Yes, I am experienced in coding as I have a team (personal friends) that we can help provide coding/scripting if needed. I will do the best I can to help your server and make it the best it can be! Smile

Sorry if this application seemed rather dull, I tried my best to make it. I hope you find what your looking for here.

Hope~

PS
My game name is Hope Smile

Hope

View user profile

Back to top Go down