dzdzdz69 [brEaKeR] GM Application

Go down

dzdzdz69 [brEaKeR] GM Application

Post  brEaKeR on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:13 am

Hi people. and thanks for reading this topic.

I have experienced in being a gm. After all these years, i learnt how not to fool around with gm powers, learnt how i should alway listen to the head owner of the private server, and not annoy anyone with warp powers. (Unless necessary)
I do not warp to people, and summon high level monsters when they dont want to, because that's just abusing.
GM's aren't meant to do that, and that's why i dont.

I cant really help in the coding, because i am not 100% perfect. (i might make mistakes)
At most i could do for a standard gm is to patrol around, looking for hackers. I would track them down if necessary.

My special ideas are that the golden maple leaves should be like a thing that you use for an item. Because u pay a billion mesos for one, and it doesnt even do anything. This is what i planned for u guys to do:
-5 golden maple leaves: 150 atk WG
-20 golden maple leaves: 1000 atk stormcaster gloves
-100 golden maple leaves: Wizet Invincible Hat (GM Hat)
-1 golden maple leaf: 1 Gm Scroll

Like i said a couple of lines ago, im not 100% perfect. I dont think u would make me code, because i might ruin the script.

Briefly, i'm a loyal person, and wouldn't threaten anyone with the GM powers, like 'move or banned', because they are not doing anything wrong.

Thank you everyone for reading this form.
brEaKeR

View user profile

Back to top Go down